Monday, December 9, 2013

About Me

Hey! My name is Irene Sanders and if you're reading this, I want to start by thanking you for your time. Although you may not keep up with me and my blog past this point, I appreciate any sort of time; even if it comes impermanently. So here it is, another movie blog. I know what you're thinking " this is just another blog that another  teenager has created. " and in a way, you're right. 

As a recent high school graduate, I've come to realize that I have no idea who I am or who I plan on becoming (cliched, right?). All I know is that I enjoy writing and  movies and the art that comes with it. I am an aspiring screenwriter that spends her spare time analyzing dialogue, reading scripts, and losing herself in her own world, and as much as I'd like it to be, this isn't special. There are millions upon millions of people who not only love the big screen, but live for it as I do. There are thousands of bloggers and aspiring screenwriters... so what makes this blog so special?

 The truth is nothing.

This blog is to serve a purpose to myself and the sempiternal movie lovers who have given me a part of their time, much as you are doing now. I'm no Ben Affleck or Stanley Kubrick, the talent for film and imagery and dialogue does not exhale from my lungs with such ease. But I am myself and I know that I have enough passion and interest to start exploring the world of film and record my thoughts ( however simple or mediocre they may be) on them. From here I hope to add more fuel to a raging fire and hopefully discover a new me. 

So if you're here for a ride, buckle in your seat belt and enjoy


Tiptoe through Tinseltown 

No comments:

Post a Comment